The Marketing Squad owners recently attended their first GrowthCLUB after coming on board as a coaching client a few months back. The Marketing Squad also handles a large portion of our digital marketing, so we thought it was fitting to get their take on GrowthCLUB.
What Clients Are Saying About ActionCOACH Louisville GrowthCLUB
All 3 owners, Bryce Raley, Wayne Cox, and Jay Stewart attended the event this past Friday.
This month’s event took place at Louisville’s Shelby Campus in the Founders building.
Bryce Raley, Partner and CEO of The Marketing Squad, commented that the event was reflective of his coaching experience with ActionCOACH thus far, “The event was well-planned, with great energy, and followed a clear process from start to finish, just like my coaching experience. The connections made were invaluable and the event forced us to set Quarterly priorities/themes and Smart Goals to achieve our priorities. It also allows us time to plan strategies. This positions me, as our leader, to have a plan our ownership can approve, and our team can embrace before the quarter is halfway gone.”
Jay Stewart, Partner and past President said, “I was inspired and motivated by hearing about other business owners with similar challenges and how they have worked and continue to work through them. Continual improvement is key to building a successful and sustainable organization.”
“ActionCOACH creates an environment where business owners can be honest about what’s working and what’s not. There is no other learning environment like it,” said Wayne Cox, partner in The Marketing Squad.
Highlights of this Past GrowthCLUB
This day-long event included some of the following highlights:
- Nearly 70 attendees (that’s a lot for our summer session) packed in between 8:30 – 9:00 AM.
- Coffee kicked off the morning, with a catered lunch and some timely afternoon dessert trays that made their way around.
- Foster McCarl led a discussion on Q2 wins and learnings after the kickoff, with an eclectic music mix of 80’s rock, Christian worship, and classic rock.
- Attendees posted their Q2 achievements on our “Win Wall” after building them at individual tables.
- Attendees also posted their biggest challenges and insights from the previous quarter.
- Mark McNulty instructed attendees on how to create their Q3 Business Plan. He walked them through the process of establishing their top priorities or themes and the SMART goals to help them accomplish those priorities. Content focused on identifying obstacles and solutions while implementing strategies to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Tim Jones gave a presentation on Hiring and Retaining Top Talent. He outlined some of the critical steps to take to ensure you hire the right team for your business, and what to do to keep your top team members.
- We also had a special breakout session for some of the more seasoned CEOs in attendance, which included a lively roundtable discussion about what makes a great CEO.
If you’re interested in attending the next GrowthCLUB you’ll have to wait until September, but we’d love to see you there. If you get your tickets now, you’ll get the early bird rate. By the way, if you’re a coaching client, GrowthCLUB is included as part of your program.
If you’d like a taste of ActionCOACH events before our next GrowthCLUB, we have 3 coming up in July. We’d love to have you join us on July 12 for How to Build a Business That Works (So You Don’t Have To), July 26 for How To Build a Business You Can Sell, or July 28 for Systemize Your Business for Growth.