- This event has passed.
How To Attract, Hire, and Retain Millennial Talent
February 28 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Ten thousand baby boomers retire every single day. That’s a lot of big, experienced shoes to fill in the workplace. It’s no wonder that attracting top talent is frequently cited as one of the biggest concerns of today’s CEOs — particularly when those CEOs are scouring for that talent among millennials. This misunderstood and heavily scrutinized generation has been called everything from lazy, flighty and entitled to self-involved, impatient and needy.
Millennials make up 35% of the work force. In 2020, that number will hit 50%.
Business coach Tim Jones will teach you how to best hire, engage and retain Millennials.
During this workshop you will:
1) Learn what differentiates Millennials from their predecessors.
2) Learn how Millennials make decisons.
3) Learn how to match communication preferences.
4) Learn how to provide training to Millennials.
5) Learn how to ensure that your organization can provide Millennials with what they want most in a job and a workplace, so you can Retain them.