If you’re in or around Louisville, Kentucky, and interested in Business Growth, Leadership, and Personal Achievement, then mark your calendars for Friday, November 17th. ActionCoach Louisville is hosting an all-day business excellence forum at the Seelbach Hotel in downtown Louisville.
This event is a must-attend for the serious business leaders in the Louisville community and neighboring areas. We already have groups registered from Indiana and Cincinnati as well.
Headlining this event is the #1 Business Coach in the world: Brad Sugars
Brad is from Australia and is attending from the corporate headquarters of ActionCOACH in Las Vegas, Nevada. Brad is a captivating business speaker who will be sharing how to build a better business in 2018. Most business owners let their business run them instead of them running their business. Here is a quick word from Brad about his talk.
The Bucket List Guy Travis Bell Will Help You Build Your Bucket List During the Event
Travis Bell is the bucket list guy. Pretty awesome to coin the term and become the guy people associate with the Bucket List. If you like high energy dynamic speakers to motivate and inspire you heading into 2018, then you’re not going to want to miss his session. Travis just recorded a Ted Talk last year on the topic of bucket lists. Here is a quick word from Travis about his trip in.
Paul Dunn is coming to Louisville to help you Create a Business That Really Matters
Paul will come to give brand new insights, business-boosting ideas, added traction, and new ways of thinking to your business. This session will focus on the hot topic that’s top of mind with most business owners and the candidates you’re looking to hire. It’s called social enterprise and you need to understand where it’s going. Here is a quick word from Paul to convince you to come out on Friday, November 17th.
Richard Maloney Will Teach You How to Make Every Employee in Your Business a Profit Center
Richard, CEO of Engage and Grow, will be sharing his insights on how to make every employee love what they do. Recruiting, retention, and culture building are the keys to any good organization. Richard is an international expert on the subject of employee engagement and he’s excited to be in Louisville, KY. Here is a quick word from Richard about his session.
Who should attend the Louisville Business Excellence Forum?
- Movers and shakers in the Louisville leadership community
- Business owners looking to make bigger impacts in 2018
- Leadership teams who want to start planning and vision casting into the future
- Executive boards and teams finalizing 2018 budgets and strategic planning meetings
- C Level Suite in small to mid-sized businesses
- Anyone wanting to build their personal bucket list
- Business owners who are overwhelmed when it comes to their time, team, and money
- Sales, Marketing, and Account Reps wanting to reward key customers with a full day of motivation, inspiration, and practical application
- ActionCOACH Clients in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, and even Tennessee
- Entrepreneurs starting their first business
How do I register for the Louisville Business Excellence Forum?
More information can be found here and you can register for the event here. If you’re a current client or sponsor of ActionCOACH, be sure to inquire about special codes for any discounts that may be available before purchasing your ticket. This is an event you won’t want to miss, but if something pops up last minute, refunds are available up to 7 days before the event.
Louisville Business Excellence Forum Event Details
Time: 8 am to 5 pm
Location: Louisville’s Seelbach Hotel
What you can expect from the day:
- 8:00 – 9:00: Networking, registration & breakfast included with ticket
- 9:00 – 10:45: Session #1
- 15 minute break
- 11:00 – 12:30: Session #2
- 12:30 – 1:30: Lunch included with ticket
- 1:30 – 3:00: Session #3
- 15 minute break
- 3:15 – 5:00 Session #4
We look forward to seeing you on November 17th! Please contact us if you have any special requests or questions leading up to the event.